MY WAY is the app Infoblu has developed for Autostrade per l'Italia, designed to provide its traveling customers the most up-to-date information on trip times, traffic, Tutors, cameras and highway
My Way was developed by Infoblu with the aim of offering Autostrade per l’Italia customers a free, useful tool to easily and intuitively plan their trips on highways, main roads and main routes in urban areas.
Thanks to over 2 million Infoblu mobile sensors active on about 100,000 km of road, My Way always has the most up-to-date information allowing you to navigate your route and avoid traffic.
My Way users can get information about:
- TRAFFIC: speeds, accidents, queues and more along a specific route or directly surrounding the users.
- TUTOR: My Way warns users when they enter a portion of road controlled by Tutors and informs them of the average speed between the two detection points so they can avoid any speeding tickets.
- CAMERAS: users can view real-time images from more than 1,000 cameras on the highway network and save the most popular ones among their “Favourites”.
- SERVICE AREAS WITH THE BEST FUEL PRICE: all the service areas are highlighted along the route, and with a simple click user can open a fuel price comparison page for the next 4 service areas, with an indication of the cheapest price.
- SERVICES IN SERVICE AREAS. Users can view all the services available in the Service Areas along the Autostrade per l’Italia network (WI-FI, Bar, Restaurant, Punto Blu, Fido Park, Nursery, etc.)
- SOS SERVICE: a virtual column that lets users request mechanical or medical help via the App without having to exit their vehicle (active only on the Autostrade per l’Italia network)
Infoblu has also developed My Way Truck for Autostrade per l’Italia, the first info-mobility app dedicated to the world of transport and created in collaboration with the State Police.
With My Way Truck, in addition to all the information already present in My Way, carriers have a range of industry-specific information, in particular:
- Traffic information
- Exceptional transit
- Calendar of driving restrictions
- Snow plans
- Specific services for carriers available in Service Areas
- Push notifications during winter time with weather forecast updating developed by the Weather Service of Autostrade per l’Italia and practicability on roads affected by snowfall, as well as any temporary driving restrictions and alternative routes.